Whats the best thing worth doing in your life today....?

by cluless 9 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

I need insperation !!!

• fokyc
    fokyc

Learn to spell ????

INSPIRATION

fokyc

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I always like to learn something new. I recently took up 3d animation as a hobby. It's pricy and has a steep learning curve, but I'm having fun with it. The software I'm using is Lightwave 3D, Vue Infinite, Poser Pro, and Zbrush.

Learning something new is always rewarding.

W

• cluless
    cluless

Thankyou for your comment.

I came to the realisation that I have much to look-forward to this year. But all these plans are in the future. I enjoy my family life and being with my son. But in terms of accomplishment I would love to find something really worthwhile to do with my life today !!!

• cluless
    cluless

Thankyou for your comment.

I came to the realisation that I have much to look-forward to this year. But all these plans are in the future. I enjoy my family life and being with my son. But in terms of accomplishment I would love to find something really worthwhile to do with my life today !!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I give up, what?

• cluless
    cluless

Fokye

Learn to spell?

Inspiration.

Tack så mycket. Thats Swedish for thankyou for the reply.

Maybe you can try a foriegn language?

Clueless

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Very nice comeback Clueless... loved it...

And here is to you Fokye... a little tolerance goes a long way but if you have none... all I'm going to say to you is your name "Fok-ye!" lol

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

She was working out at the gym when I saw her about an hour ago.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Learn, learn anything. I have a new job and I crave learning everything I can about it. And everyone else's there for that matter.

Find something you like and become the master of it. Learn it inside and out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit