Demons? Why Cast Them To The Earth? I mean WTF! Thx God!

by Number1Anarchist 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Elsewhere I love that story it cracked me up!

LOL Twitch. I had to look that one up. Nice. i love whiskey.

Lmao Stillajwexelder , He sure is jealous God when it comes to getting revenge he wants it all for himself. lol

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Umm.... god seems to have a very similar character profile as what an ordinary man would have , I wonder why?

The obvious fact is even back in biblical times men were given to bullshit

and willfully try to connect themselves with the power of god to serve their own needs and interests, just like some assholes I know in Brooklyn New York.

Now whats the word for bullshit in ancient Hebrew ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And remember, even the 10 people that Satan supposedly killed were killed at Jehovah Baghead's insistence. Were it not for His insistence on absolute control, even those ten would not have been killed.

All my life, I have never had a demon do anything to undermine my efforts. That is more than can be said about Jehovah, who insists that I follow His calling of me to celibacy and sequestered service, regardless of whether I am suited for it or not (and He doesn't give a f***). And it is Jehovah, NOT Satan, that insists that it has to be under duress and suffering.

As for me, I will worship Satan in lieu of Jehovah--that is, the Satan that helped set mankind free only to be beaten down by that Almighty Sore Loser. (Yes, the Satan that went above and beyond the call of duty, refused to stay within bounds, and did above and beyond His job to save mankind from stagnation. Not the Jehovah that could not stand the thought of a free mankind, that had to undermine them just so they couldn't prosper.)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The things is you can still land on those other planets - definately could have chosen any number of them to send the damned demons too.

• dogon
    dogon

With out there being a boogie man there is nothing to be afraid of. If you do not need to be afraid you will be much more likely to see for yourself what is going on instead of relying on the all powerful OZ to keep you safe from the evil spirits. LOL.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Homerovah said it right when he said God has alot of explaining to do if he exists!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit