Demons? Why Cast Them To The Earth? I mean WTF! Thx God!

by Number1Anarchist 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Revelation 12:12

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens

and you who dwell in them!

But woe to the earth and the sea,

because the devil has gone down to you!

He is filled with fury,

because he knows that his time is short

Ok, You have an entire universe to cast the demons too but you had to send them down here to the earth? Why not send them to Mars? The more you think the more wacky these stories get!

Demon possessions in the bible read like weird horror stories!

Where are all these Demons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJhrMUk8N3c

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its was just another of God's expression of love for all mankind, like the biblical flood was and the soon impending Armageddon

....... Gee thanks god you shouldn't have

Now after looking at this scale who would consider the evil demon that was cast to earth

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx Homerovah! Exactly. Please God If you would stop flooding us and sending Fire and sulphur down on us and Demons, bowls of plagues and blocking out a third of the sun maybe we could straighten this crap up. lol

Actually God gave the Ok on the Death of Jobs Kids. Lol

If Job was such a great servant why would he allow Satan to kill his kids. Wow! It gets real creepy the more you think about it. It's like were toys to play with.

Thx for the Creepy story book God! lol

• annalice
    annalice

I've always wondered about this myself. Here is God of the universe ,he kicks out the devil and his demons from heaven and then tells him "here you go , I'm sending all of you down to this world I created full of the people I love and I'm going to let you have free reign over them ,Go ahead rule the world satan,do what you want with my people. But then after a little while , ohh give or take several thousand years I'm going to come down kill everyone who followed you and your governments take you and throw you into a thousand year abiss ,THENNNN let you out for a little while longer to see if anyone will follow you and then ,finally I'm going to totally destroy you." If you were a ruler of a country would you send convicted killers and phsychos to live among the inoccent ? giving the convicts free reign to do whatever they wanted with your people? what kind of caring loving person would do that? That in no way displays the love that we have always been told that god has for us. Thats some sick twisted love.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

AMEN annalice!

Not only that but these are all really pissed off Demons on death row. they got nothin to lose. hahahahhahaha.

Not good enough for Heaven so he dumps his garbage on our heads.lol

Were Heavens dumpster.lol

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ok, You have an entire universe to cast the demons too but you had to send them down here to the earth? Why not send them to Mars?

Like most other early Jewish and Christian texts, the author betrays a flat-earth geocentrism. Mars was one of those wandering stars in the heavens -- the angels were being cast from the heavens, not to a point of light in the firmament. If something falls from heaven, it inevitably falls to the earth (cf. Revelation 6:13, 8:5, 10, 7, 16:21).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I was a JW I had a guy ask me about that.

I didn't know what to say so I said I'd do some research and get back with him... I never wen't back.

• Twitch
    Twitch

The big G got tired of them stealing his Chivas Regal,....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - he could have put them on Mars but Jehovah is a vindicxative son of a bitch and sent them to earth,Gee thanks jehovah

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

LMAO, So funny!

Thx Leolaia . I guess God would have a tuff time explaining to a 1st century christian the existence of other planets. Read

Revelation 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

So how long is a 1st century half hour? i don't get that maybe you can elaborate on that one.

No watches in the 1st century? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit