Australian Residents Only - What US restaurants do you like most?

by unclebruce 24 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

McDonalds

Chillis

Texas Steak House

Kentucky Fried chicken

Jack In The Box

Burger King

Pizza Hut

Hungry Jacks

That Taco Place in Sydney

unc who prefers Thai, Turkish or North Indian.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Not a fan of any of those really... Not much of a fan of hamburgers, never been to Texas Steak House or Chillis (don't have them in Darwin), occasionally like the chicken, salad and chips but more of a Red Rooster fan there. But if I had to pick one, I'd say Pizza Hut for being the only major chain to make a decent chilli pizza.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day brinjen,

red rooster is good, nearest one is 400k north though .. Where I lived in western sydney there were 9 McDonalds within 10k of my place.

zedNuterunc

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Not from Australia. But didn't you forget OUTBACK?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hi Cameo,

Outback Steakhouse? .. um I don't think we have that here

BTW: The thread title is my way of protesting the US residents only salad thread

• Clam
    Clam

"BTW: The thread title is my way of protesting the US residents only salad thread"

Haha Uncle B - thought so. Maybe yanks don't like sharing their salad preferences with foreigners?

Tempted to. . . "UK Residents Only - How often do you pick your nose?"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

yeah I like to keep things simple and obvious around yanks

care for some toasted nose of imported american with branston pickes?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Chilli's is good but have you tried "Lone Star steak house and Saloon"....Warick Farm and Paramatta.....mmmmm cheese and bacon fries and great steaks....lets have our next Apostate party there!

• Farkel
    Farkel

unc,

Only idiots eat that shit in the USA. I guess those guys figured that out and sent that crappy food to Australia hoping that Australians would eat that shit. I hope the Aussies disappoint them, so we can then send that shit to China where it belongs.

Farkel

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I like a good "Subway" footlong!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit