What was the most profound spiritual moment of your life?

by cluless 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

Mine was simply the realisation that if a person had faith they wouldnt need a religon.

Infact not associating with any religouse association is a bit like being on the oceon in a rowing boat. But the thing is I dont care if the oceon gets rough. It doesnt matter not having the answers. Actually not having the answers is okay its much more interesting finding the questions.

And whist life may not be perfect being free to think critically makes life wonderful.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

The realization that everything can be understood by the human mind

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

When I was "born again."

When I had a personal question on the nature of God answered in a very extraordinary way.

When I had the inkling that all was one.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The realization that everything can be understood by the human mind

Cognition is a continuum, human minds stands at at points on the rope from the beast to the....

BTS

• undercover
    undercover

The most profound spiritual moment...

When I fully and finally came to the absolute realization that I had never had the "truth". I wasn't worshipping the one, true God and I wasn't part of some special chosen group destined to live forever in a paradise earth. I, like everyone else on the planet, will grow old and die.

When you've lived your entire life believing that you can cheat death and that you will live forever and then you realize that it's a lie, that's pretty fucking profound...

• minimus
    minimus

I really don't know if I have or had one.

• poppers
    poppers

When I discovered what was beneath the thinking mind and that "I" was "that" and not something that exits in the mind.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The first time I took LSD....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

First time I touched a boob.

• manicmama
    manicmama

The birth of my children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest