Jehovah's Jihadist Witnesses

by Farkel 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

The similarity is unmistakable

lol

• undercover
    undercover
    You can't reason with an Islamic Jihadist. His mind is made up.
    You can't reason with a Watchtower Jihadist. His mind is made up.

And because this statement is true, JWs will never recognize in themselves what they see as evil in the other...

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Great stuff,Doug.

Bangalore

• Farkel
    Farkel

With the recent Taliban massacre of people whose only crime was to dance to music, I thought I would give this older thread some air.

Just think: if WTS leaders had political control when I was a boy, I would have had my brains blown out when I danced the "Twist" in 1960!

Farkel

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

It's sad but so true. -Leslie-

• whathappened
    whathappened

Farkel, you just nailed it! This is good stuff.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Farkel,

I like what you wrote. Some of the thoughts/comparsions were whirling around in my head. Your list was way bigger than mine though.

Good/great job!

PS. About the Twist.

How much do you want to bet, the vast amount of people on this website wern't even born yet in the early 1960's and have no idea that the Watchtower, at that time,

wrote an article that JW's do NOT do the Twist!

It is/was a sexual/fertility dance of the "Wa-two-sees" tribe in Africa, they wrote, if I recall correctly, on the back page or just inside page of a 1960, 1961 or 1962 Watchtower,

questions from readers. That article really put a damper on our parties. Thankfully, the Beach Boys plus Jan and Dean and others, soon came out, and we all started

dancing the Surfer Stomp.

I never heard of anyone getting DF'ed for Twisting on the dance floor.

Mostly people got DF'ed for "Twisting the Night Away" (as Chubby Checker sang it) because of doing it in a more "horizontal" position. lol

• still thinking
    still thinking

Brilliant!

Why doesn't that surprise me about the twist?

That devil sure is creative with his temptations...just as well I wasn't born yet. One less temptation for me to worry about...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit