Would you trade

by John Doe 26 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

your current knowledge of the past, the world, yourself, and everthing you've been through for a clear and unencumbered view of the future?

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't think so because without any knowledge of my past and myself I don't see what good knowing the future would do me. Wouldn't I be without a reference point? And as the future because the past I wouldn't remember it anyway. Besides I'm not thoroughly convince that there is a past or a future.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes I would like to start over but don't have the strength to do it! Blank my mind please!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

No, If I didnt have any knowledge of myself or the past, I would be an idiot and couldnt profit

from knowing the future.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

We studly history for a reason.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I already have a clear and unencumbered view of the future, thank you for asking.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I already have a clear and unencumbered view of the future, thank you for asking.

I don't need to trade either, everting's goin ta be irie. ;-)

BTS

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Sylvia

You're not a good liar.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sylvia

You're not a good liar.

I'm neither good nor a liar, and I call you out for your accusation.

Name your weapon.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I'm neither good nor a liar, and I call you out for your accusation.
    Name your weapon.
    Sylvia

The only ones to have a clear and unencumbered view of the future are prophets and seers, both imaginary creatures. We both know you're not a prophet or a seer, so your statement is unquestionably false, and presumably dishonest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit