I'm A Sinner Now

by LB 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• LB
    LB

I went to my very first Christmas party since I got stupid and got baptised a few years ago. I wasn't sure what to expect, after all these pagans are capable of anything, right? Sooo I put on clean underware, just in case nudity or sex was involved. Instead all I saw was happy people exchanging gifts and have a blast. I mean, what kind of pagans are they raising these days? I'm not so sure Satan was all that pleased with what went on.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I knew you were going to a Christmas party, so I stopped into chat tonight since I saw you there. But you left right as I came in. Sorry we missed each other. So you had a good time, huh? No naked dancing or belly shots? Hmmm. All that happened at the last dinner I had with some other apostates on this board. Six of Nine was doing jello shots off the waitress's tummy and COMF, Neil and I were belly-dancing on the tables after a few rounds of sake. I guess we need to teach you a thing or two about pagan partying. ((()))

Happy Holidays!

Andi

• mommy
    mommy

LB,
    Good for you. Maybe by next year you can show those silly pagans a thing or two. Brush up on your skills man!

Andi!
    Wowsers! I need to move to Texas Of course anyone tries to lick this belly now, will have a very large target Not to mention a well placed kick from inside haha.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• patio34
    patio34

So sad, LB, that Satan has blinded you and now is tricking you into further leaving the WTBS Trooth. Of course, Satan won't reveal to you the debauchery that REALLY goes on. He knows how stumbled you would be. This is just gradualism to lead to down the path to destruction.

Oh.My.God. I could write a public talk soooo easily!

Merry Christmas!
    Pat

• think41self
    think41self

Welcome to the ranks LB

It sounds to me like we ALL need to go to those Texas gatherings instead of our "tame" little Christmas parties. I would let SixofNine bounce jello off me anytime!

Isn't it funny how we worried so much about these things? I used to be convinced that immorality occured at every worldly gathering. Imagine my disappointment when I found out otherwise!

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• LB
    LB

I have so much to learn. Too many years as a bible thumper I fear. I am willing to study in Texas if necessary. Do pagans allow men to study with women?

• think41self
    think41self

Yes LB,

Pagans do allow men to study with women.

They also allow men to watch while two women "study".

Woohoo Paganism!!!!

think41self

• outnfree
    outnfree

Pat --

Was your husband an elder and you did those talks regularly!

Seriously,
    About the worst thing that ever happened at 'worldly' Christmas parties I've attended is somebody getting drunk and mouthing off in an unpolitic way to the Chief Exec! (Or throwing up on his shoes!)

Glad you enjoyed yourself, LB!

Think --
    We'll mosey on down to Texas together, ya heah?

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• think41self
    think41self

Woohoo Outnfree

Do you think Texas is big enough to handle us together?

I think we might need a little more room for all the trouble we could get into...especially if we could corrupt Andi a little more and drag her into the fun with us.

think41self

• zanex
    zanex

if you thought christmas was wild then wait til new years..then the real pagans come out to play..lol..halloween is even better..then all the psycho worldlies come out to haunt the serviced, pioneered, eldered streets with gifts of eggs and toilet paper..LOL damn I love bein FREE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit