Got A Letter From A JW

by JW Walking Away 47 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

They are all mentally sick and live in a schezopherinic world.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

It kills me how they have it all figured out who will die and who will live at Armegeddon,

wasn't that supposed to be left up to Jehovah?

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

I would have a short, 3 word email for her. The first is 'Oh', and the last is 'off'.

S

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Absolutely horrid. They are such glazed over cult members, they don't even realize how full of crap they are.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I agree with Daniel-P on this one...

Just delete it and move on. Not worth the time.

Just mark her as spam and delete them...

• sacolton
    sacolton

I hope the best for you, and hope you enjoy your new found life for however short it will be.

Wow! You have been judged and found guilty to die at Armageddon. How loving!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

.I really hope one day you don't regret it, especially about your children. Their lives.

My response would be:

I do not allow my children to be in the company of people who cover up for pedophiles. Please see www.watchtowerdocuments.com .

As for time being short, how long do you think Jehovah will permit the WB&TS to defend child molesters and revictimize children who have been attacked? Apparently, He has chosen to expose the organization's vile practices, as this has been in the news for several years and will continue until the governing body cleans up its filthy act.

Please do delete me from your email address book, but for your own sake, look at the news accounts about the lawsuit settlements entered into by the WB&TS. Open your eyes to reality and protect your children and others who have the misfortune of being blinded by an evil cult known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

• steve2
    steve2

The email reeks of crafty emotional blackmail. It would be a stretched assumption to conclude she has a few active brain cells that might benefit from a reasonable reply. Her ability to advance a reasoned point of view is seriously in doubt.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Just post her e-mail address for us here. She won't be bothering you anymore.

• crapola
    crapola

I also got a letter today from a Witness friend. I had mentioned in my last letter that I had'nt been to the meetings in a long time and she was very upset by it. But she also mentioned all of the major changes that had taken place in tha last 2 years.If everything in the org. is SO right, then why all the changes? Is it to keep people from becoming so bored that it's impossible to continue?I just don't get it. I'm personally tired of just going with the flow of things with out being allowed to ask questions,and then when I do bring up something a little bit different, everyone goes bezerk and thinks , oh you poor thing, go get help!!I know this is a littlw different than the email you recieved, but I've also been told the line about my kids dying at Arm.None of us can know who will or wil not survive IF Arm happens.Wow, it feels good to vent!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit