Got A Letter From A JW

by JW Walking Away 47 Replies latest jw friends

• JW Walking Away
    JW Walking Away

I kept getting emails from a JW from somewhere, don't even know who she is. Last night I finally emailed this person asking them to stop emailing me because I am not a JW and have no interest in the emails she sends. She practically sends 2-3 "spriritual" emails a day. This is what she sent me in reply, not that I asked her for a reply.

I wished you would have told me last yr when you decided that the World had more to offer than Jehovah.I really hope one day you don't regret it, especially about your children. Their lives.I'm sure you thought about it before you did it.I wondered WHY you never wrote me back when I said I was coming to S.Diego.It's very weird for me to understand, me coming From the World. VERY Worldly to going back to it.And for the fact you were soooooooo zealous just 2 yrs or less ago to me anyway.I don't even know you but I just want to cry for you that Satan actually won out.I am fortunate enough to have 2 sister just come back in the truth.It took one sister to lose 3 of her 4 kids to get it. Now her liver if failing. But she's trying to really do it right this time.My other sister is married to a Total abuser and she is the BEST ever faithful to Jehovah after 20 yrs of being out actually 25.I hope the best for you, and hope you enjoy your new found life for however short it will be.I will delete you from my email.

The response pissed me off in more than ways than one and I'm sure you can pick out all the reasons why. I doubt I will respond but I wonder what I would write back if I did.
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa
    hope the best for you, and hope you enjoy your new found life for however short it will be.

COW

• Mary
    Mary
    I don't even know you but I just want to cry for you that Satan actually won out

(blink) She doesn't even know you? Then why the hell is she emailing you? If it were me, I'd tell her to piss off. If you want, PM me with her email address and I'll send her a copy of my project.

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

You didn't have to say it was written by a JW - judging fro the grammar, punctuation, and disrespect for sentence structure, we could have figured it out.

PM the woman's email address. I'd like to get on her mailing list.

• blondie
    blondie

What a loving Christian approach she has, not! I knew jws like that.

• undercover
    undercover

I hope the best for you, and hope you enjoy your new found life for however short it will be.

Wow...what a Christ-like attitude and response to a supposed "lost sheep".

Add that to the list of things said that may mean you're in a cult...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It would be pure comedy were it not so tragic.

She sounds like she has a lot of fears and insecurities. Don't be too hard on her.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I really hope one day you don't regret it, especially about your children

This is some very strong guilt the WTS throws upon its cult members. I have gotten this many times. "Your kids will die", "How are you going to raise your children".

Satan actually won out

What cult control. You're up against SATAN himself! Geesh!

• JW Walking Away
    JW Walking Away

Yep I never knew her. I conversed with her a few times back in the day. I have no idea where I "met" her online. One of the things that pissed me off is

I really hope one day you don't regret it, especially about your children.

It took one sister to lose 3 of her 4 kids to get it.

That just pisses me off, trying to use my kids against me

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Just delete it and move on. Not worth the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit