Why are Arkansas men

by John Doe 88 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

If you ever get out this way Doe, I'll show you the big city

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..If JD had`nt messed with Mouthy,he wouldn`t need a crutch!!..LOL!!............................................John Doe..You are Good Natured..Thats a nice trait in a person...........................

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

He ain't good natured Outlaw, he's just dirt stupid

• John Doe
    John Doe
    He ain't good natured Outlaw, he's just dirt stupid

Good natured = stupid? Careful, we don't want any liberal cootie views to infect us.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm just chappin' your hide Doe

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"He ain't good natured Outlaw, he's just dirt stupid"..............LOL!!....OK..Thats funny!!...........I like funny.....JD can be Funny!..Or not.....Thats even Funny!!..LOL!!...............

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just wanted to say parts of Arkansas are very beautiful. Clinton did well to have the state motto changed from Land of Opportunity to The Natural State.

We are getting alot of transplants and that is helping. I am stunned when I meet people my age that have never left the state.

I tired to get all my kids to work out of state, but this is home, they love it here.

I do have one kid that was born in Texas!!!

purps

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

If only you'd left out the word "exponentially" - you might have had some credibility. My first serious boyfriend was a native of Arkansas, living in California. All I can say is - you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the............you know.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I find that people resort to typo criticisms when they have nothing of substance to argue with.

Why would you want to take the country out of someone? That's a very important asset to have.

• beksbks
    beksbks

David W!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit