New satiric magazine "THE WITCHTOWER"

by processor 57 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

Very clever, putting the naked jw tennis player in the clothing article

An announcement from "Our Pumpkin Ministry", 4/2008:

Congregations should begin requesting the 2009 Calendar of female Jehovah’s Witnesses. The society could enlist Serena Williams, Kim Holland and others to show Jehovah's servants the beauty of his creation. Please consider that this calendar is intended only for brothers who are at least 18 years old.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Danke schön!

~Sue

• White Dove
    White Dove

JD,

What religion are you so I can make fun of it. Hopefully, it's one that I've not even looked at before and know nothing about so we will be even.

Also, to be fair, the religion you might practice needs to be a legally recognized religion. If not, then I would have the upper hand and can persecute you without it being a hate crime

(insert Ninja's laugh here).

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just love that Witchtower! (keeping pirates off of threads since a minute ago:)

• John Doe
    John Doe

JD,

What religion are you so I can make fun of it. Hopefully, it's one that I've not even looked at before and know nothing about so we will be even.

Also, to be fair, the religion you might practice needs to be a legally recognized religion. If not, then I would have the upper hand and can persecute you without it being a hate crime

(insert Ninja's laugh here).

I am anti religious of all sorts. I encourage you to make fun of me, as it in no way affects me.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It does too affect you. You love it! You thirst for e-confrontation, and I am having a lot of fun with you. I feel better. I was in a pissy mood but now, thanks to you, I'm not

You are like Balaam who blessed Israel instead of cursed it. (Just having fun here:)

Now, in order to ward off pirates: Love that Witchtower! Just keepin' it relevant (so I don't get kicked off here:)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

LMAO!!!!

• cawshun
    cawshun

Processor, I think this is a brilliant piece of work. I also like the title watched tower. This show's exactly how someone with scripture knowledge can go up against the WT.

You could tell a JW that God spoke to you and told you that you were his anointed and soul channel to the truth. You have the material to back up that you have the truth. Why would they not believe you?

It goes to show anyone can pick and choose scriptures to back up a belief.

Again, I I think this is a BRILLIANT piece of work !

Thanks

Cawshun

• processor
    processor

It goes to show anyone can pick and choose scriptures to back up a belief.

Yes ... one of my intentions is to show that you can proof really everything with the Bible. And that you can do the same with other texts. I also created an article series "The prophecy of the Brothers Grimm - Light for All Mankind". I think I will translate the first one for the next issue.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just read the articles and agree with Cawshun. This is a brilliant piece of work

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit