we are getting ice

by purplesofa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

You must be close to us. Freezing rain in southwest TN. Fun stuff. I swear I saw an iceberg float down Old Man River a few weeks back. Pretty cold for just turning winter!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aren't beans sailor food? Not that there's anything wrong w being a sailor.

S

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Was up in Northern Indiana over the ice storm.....flew into Indy on the 23rd, got stuck, then was 3 degrees on the 25th, very icy on the 26th and then if I remember correctly, was in the 60s the next day.....quite warm for up there.

Cornbread and REAL sweet tea, sounds great!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Not very good pics and I it is melting, waited too long....yippie, it's going away!

Too lazy to try to take better pics.

Scenery is not too great here either!

Hey we got a pool!!!

purps

• rebel8
    rebel8

Sunspot--Round II this morning, huh?

• Mary
    Mary

I actually turned around and came home after trying to get to work. We're getting freezing f***ing rain mix with snow and it's a nightmare to try and drive in. Plus, I don't have snow tires.....I went to get some last month but no one had any, as Quebec passed a law this year that they all had to have snow tires, so we've got a real shortage here. My mechanic phoned me yesterday and told me he was able to finally get me some, so maybe I can get them put on in the next few days.

I'm already sick to death of winter......we've been getting cold, snowy, crappified weather for nearly two months now and we've got another 3 1/2 months to go.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well you've convinced me then, Mary. I'm cancelling my meetings today. I'm so disappointed (not).

Roads are ice-crusted and we're supposed to be getting a ton of slush-snow shortly.

Truly I tell you today someday you will be with me in paradise summer!

• Mary
    Mary
    Truly I tell you today someday you will be with me in paradise summer!

LMAO!! I tell ya Rebel.....If I were a Yank, there's no way in hell I'd be living ANYWHERE where there was frigging snow and ice......I'd be living in either Hawaii or Southern Arizona!!!

Me thinks Canada and the U.S.A. should be split vertically, not horizontally, so we've got at least some place where we can move to where it's warm!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit