It's a Small World, Make the Truth Your Own - and other Haunting Songs...

by Confucious 20 Replies latest jw friends

• justified
    justified

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that a lot of Kingdom Melodies sound exactly like Christmas songs?

Herold Forth the Good News of the Kingdom -- It came upon a midnight clear

I can't think of any others now that Christmas is over but everytime I go into a store during the holiday season I can name them right off.

• Gram
    Gram

How about the Hawaiian one? Impossible to sing, something like "gracious Jehovah, God we thank you, for our spiritual paradise"

• horrible life
    horrible life

American Pie (chorus) Of course you can't sing all of American Pie, or can you?

• Gram
    Gram

Re - JOYYYYY-oice, Re-JOYYYY-oice.....

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

My daughter gave me a kitten sticker when she was about 4 years old and I put it on my Song Book. Do you know that my husband FORBADE me from using that song book in the hall because he considered what I did to it DESECRATING IT??

holy shitski...he took it and hid it from me.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

loooooooooo yal love gooooooooo d is loooooooooove

If you keep your eyes on the prize

Let's watch how we walk and watch how we talk

Dear shulamite maiden, so lovely and fair.

Come and drink you thristy ones

The Missus - I agree, I got them stuck in the brain now.

• wobble
    wobble

But why oh why were 99.9% unsingable,I don't understand music,but can just about sing pop songs in a reasonable way,and proper hymns written by christians,but those goddamn Kingdumb Smelodieswho could handle them?

Hence the Congo.sounded PATHETIC,and even a big assembly didn't sound good. Praise Jehovah in song? Just another thing the GB cocked up.

Love

Wobble

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

But why oh why were 99.9% unsingable

Because they were selected by a bunch of old boys with not a musical ear between them.

I just tried to pick a low - light and they are all rubbish. Although as songs some the really old ones that came out of the old pink songbook have stood the test of time better, but then I could have them ingrained in my subconscious by now

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Okay, I am warning you, don't read the following if you don't want the tune stuck in your head for the next day...................

This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend. Somebody started it not knowing what it was, and it'll continue forever just because...

• watson
    watson

"How pleasant to see brothers.....All dwell in unity"

Abbidie, abbidie, that's all folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit