It's a Small World, Make the Truth Your Own - and other Haunting Songs...

by Confucious 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

Just a fun thread.

But you know how you go through that Disney ride and forever you have that "It's a Small World after All..." song permantly embeded in your head.

Andy WT songs do that to you?

I haven't been at the KH in a long time, but I have 191 - "Make the Truth Your Own" playing in my head.

Geez...

• The Missus
    The Missus

I don't get KM songs running thru my head anymore unless someone mentions one, then its hard to get it out . So thanks Confucious

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Dark days are here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

"From house to house and door to door..."

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

You know those songs with words in parentheses, were you supposed to sing that part out loud? Sometimes my husband would dare me to do it. We had to do something irreverent to stay awake. Unless we were singing "keep awake, keep awake always witnessing........."

• Confucious
    Confucious

LOL...

I know about the parentheses parts. LOL.

What I couldn't stand were the sisters that would purposely sing it one octave higher or lower.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Kiss the son Lest ,God be angry

and we perish in this way

thank fuck all that those

who put trust in him today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

dirges......

FIRM and DETERMINED in this time of the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend, followed by a time change and beat NOBODY did right LOLOL

• White Dove
    White Dove

The worst sounding one of them all: "There is a book that by it's many pa--ages...nanananananananannanaaaaaaa..." I got physically sick when hearing that melody. It was so unmusical and nausia producing.

• Confucious
    Confucious

I'm sorry I started this thread.

I am getting nightmares, LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit