Melted Cheese on Chips, What else should I put it on?

by asilentone 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If you didn't eat your chips yet, I'd probably have to say a good thing to put on your chips are refried beans, fresh salsa, lime juice and rice. Now that you've mentioned it, I'm going to make some groceries.

• changeling
    changeling

Mix one can of Rotel tomatoes with 1lb. of Velveeta and place in microwave. It will clog your arteries but it's worth it.

• oompa
    oompa

changeling...good to see you here again...but that is for 10 year olds to make!......plus these chips already have cheese!....just stick to your awesome Cajun!

Three avocados........cut in half put knife in to seed....then twist......peel each half..or scoop out the inside with spoon..put in bowl and mash up with fork...(leave a little lumpy......and lots of garlic salt and maybe some fresh tiny chopped garlic.......one half can of original Rotel tomatoes....Aldi's has a cheap version and it is great but hotter......then at least a whole lime squeezed in and blended in............trust me.............oompa

• loosie
    loosie

chili

• StAnn
    StAnn
    one half can of original Rotel tomatoes....Aldi's has a cheap version and it is great but hotter

What are these Rotel tomatoes I'm hearing about? What are they called at Aldi's?

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

Here's an old, quick college dorm room recipe:

Tostitos, dumped in a bowl, covered with a can of Hormel chili, cheese, and a can of sliced black olives. Nuke for 30-45 seconds. Pretty good and easy. Goes well with beer.

StAnn

• beksbks
    beksbks

StAnn, do you have a Hispanic foods section in your market? That's where you'll find the Rotel.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    How do I make Jalapenos not hot?

Man up mister!! Learn to love them, their good for the soul.

• oompa
    oompa
    St. ann.....:What are these Rotel tomatoes I'm hearing about? What are they called at Aldi's?

they are diced tomatoes....spicey....some green peppers in them...and probably some other spices...they are great with scrambled eggs too...i never use salsa anymore...just this....i cant remember the Aldi name....but they are more zippy.........oompa

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Okay this is too late to make your lunch, but for next time.....curry gravey - mmm mmmm mmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit