ARGUING WITH JW ON YOU-TUBE....

by Mary 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Take a look at the uh, 'discussion' I've been having with an obvious JW on Youtube about the paganism of Christmas. The idiot at one point actually compared celebrating the birth of Jesus with the Nazis partying with Hitler:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ia-uGOHl8-g

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Kick his ass Mary!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Romans 14 Paul says we should not criticise fellow Christians who continue to celebrate the festivals of their old religion. Why can't witlesses apply this scriptural counsel?

HB

• rebel8
    rebel8

I just re-registered and posted a few things, but my posts aren't showing up. This happened to me in the past too. What gives with the You Tube forum?

• Mary
    Mary
    Kick his ass Mary!

I think I did. Of course, he doesn't see it that way.............

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Mary!!..

I read the entire thread..The guy your dealing with is not that bright..Picking Nose..LOL!!..............You beat the crap out of him and the best he can do is outright lie to you.."First off I have no clue what JW's wear on there fingers, at marriage time and /or honeymoon rituals, now do I care".......Idiot boy does`nt know Jehovah`s Witness`s wear wedding rings?..LOL!!......There`s a whole lot more that idiot does`nt know..Your the perfect one to teach him!..LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Mary! All his witless buddies can still see his ass wobbling from the good kicking!

Love

Wobble

p.s I know how he feels,my wife gave my ass a good (well deserved) kicking last night!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mary

I always ask: why do you still use a pagan calendar?

Randy had a good thread a while back.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/124901/1/The-Calendar-of-Jehovah-God-WT-jettisons-Gregorian-calendar

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Mary...good job. It might be a good time to bring up cognitive dissonance (though I doubt he would know what it means!)

• cawshun
    cawshun

Brilliant Mary, It's unbeliveable how that guy thaught he won the discussion. To just ignore C.Russel is crazy.

To not even see the clear double standard you pointed out is just unreal !

I just wish the watchtower and witchcraft could have come into the discussion. The watchtower being of big importance in witchcraft and wicca, why would the JW's ever pick that name for their corporation.

How Satanic is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit