If you won the lottery whilst being a JW.....

by mtsgrad 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Send it to TV Evanglist maybe?

Outaservice

just kidding....ha.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

First thing I'd do is buy a new bathrobe. The one I'm wearing is shredded all to hell because of my bird chewing on it.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I would buy the local Kingdom Hall (they are trying to sell it), turn it into a really classy club.

With all the things available that the JW's hate so much.

"Happy New Year to You All",

fokyc

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If I won while I was a JW I would have liked to hire a couple of ninjas to harass a few elders while out in field circus, strip them down to their underwear, and make them jog home in that state.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I won $9 million, Osama Obama would likely take $8,999,999.99 of it away so he could help pay those lazy lousy rotten stupid good for nothing bums to do nothing but watch soaps all day or peddle Washtowel littera-trash.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

sounds like policy on no college is about keeping us poor too!

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'd use the money to buy my own cult...my cult my rules.

• Lieu
    Lieu

I'd give my family some money then move out of the country (to someplace warm and cozy) and change my name.

• frozen one
    frozen one

If I were to win the lotto while still a jw, I would immediately write a large check to the org (if I wanted to stay a member). Once they cashed it they really wouldn't be able to say squat unless they first returned the money.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I know of a JW acquaintance that won the lottery and initially said her UBM bought the lottery ticket. However, he stated something different to the press. She kept the money and was publically reproved. She quit her job, they relocated and she eventually started pioneering. I don't know if she ever made a large donation to the org.

A number of years ago there was JW that went into his pocket for something and lottery tickets and condoms fell out. Our mouths dropped open. Not so much at the lottery ticket but because he was single....and sooooo not attractive. He was df'd a few weeks later, something tells me it wasn't for the lottery tickets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit