Borg = organization

Troof = Truth

Dishtowel and Rag Society = Watchtower Bible and tract society

Cult sessions = congregation meetings

Clones = bro and sis

• Clam
    Clam

Great work rebel8.

One I always liked was Jehovah's Bystander which appears to be an epithet for a person engaged in JW activity but resisting the final step of baptism. This could also apply to spouses who show approval and ocassionally rock up for memorials or JW social events.

Also walking dead could be bird food. One of the more pleasant Dub expressions, which I suppose could be in the dictionary as it's used as an example of their compassion. Must think of some more.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I thought of a few more:

Borg ship = Kindgdom hall

coolaid = spiritual food

Witless = witness

watchtower gulag =watchtower society

gawd allFrighty = god almighty

• rebel8
    rebel8

BTTT

Edits/additions suggested thus far have been added & will appear in the final edition. There are more than 100 terms in the dictionary now!

• belbab
    belbab

Expanding on wannaexits' coolaid.

It is usually spelt Kool-ade and refers to the monthly study Watchtower provided only for Watchtower studies and are only distributed to publishers.

It originates from the Jonestown massacre where kool-ade was laced with poison and the adepts drank it.

That Watchtower is called the Kool-ade edition that is the suicide edition where the GB can lay the heavies on the rank and file.

belbab

• LDH
    LDH

Hilarious thread.

I always used these, I think they were a combination of some stuff I thought of and some other stuff online, been on for 10+ years can't possibly remember who the author was on some of these...

Witchpower, Babble, and Trick SickSiety (this one makes my sister burst out laughing)

aFake! magazine

The TheoCraptic Misery School

• LDH
    LDH

WitchTower

Circus OverBeer

Laura Ingalls dresses-- dresses with lots of ruffles or OVERLY modest, meant to make you look like a throwback to Little House on the Prarie.

• LDH
    LDH

Hot Mess Sundae. I'm going to start using that one.

RatherFlawed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit