JWN won`t let my Dog in!!

by OUTLAW 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini, can you get your red dot to dance like you use to?

Blueblades

• Satanus
    Satanus

You got your dog in? I haven't been able to.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satanus..You can`t get my Dog in..Or you can`t get in?.....The Dog is already here!..LOL!!..Hopefully you can get in now..Simon has redirected JWD to JWN for a bit..............................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

i wanna dance

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..Post a reply to me......#1.hit the reply button(Yes,I know you already know how to do that!..LOL!!).....#2: look to where the smileys/fonts and all the other stuff is.......#3..Find "HTML"..Hit that button.......#4:Write your post and put your Dancing little Red Ass in there!..LOL!!.....#5..Hit the update button.....#6..Hit the submit button................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

If you want to add an image, the easiest way is to click the 'Insert / Edit Image' button (below the 'Font Family' dropdown) and enter the URL in there

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Simon..It does`nt work for my Smileys

..Desert Island.....Just thought I`d let you know..While your continuing construction..Construction Site.................Now that I`ve played here a bit,I`m enjoying our new home..Thanks!!............BravoBravoBravo...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit