JWN won`t let my Dog in!!

by OUTLAW 26 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWN won`t let my dog in!!....I can`t leave my dog on JWD!!....Who will feed him!!..There will be no one for him to snicker at!!..Everyone will be gone except my dog!!..How do I get my dog into JWN?!!........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

outlaws dogposting on JWN... did I let your dog in?

Snakes ()

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

OUTLAW...go into the little tree icon (2nd line under Font family) and click on it... then copy the URL that your dog is at on the web...and insert...

Snakes ()

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley..I got my dog Back!!................Clint Eastwood..Can still shoot Troll`s!!..And...........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You've got to get him a new flea collar first.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Snakes!!..Actually I was able to get the dog in using Hot Mail...........The JWN page does`nt fill up my screen like JWD is there any way to fix that?....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FinallyFree..Mr.Smarty Pants..They let your bird in without a flea collar!!..LOL!!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, it's going to be, who let the dog out! Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? LOL. Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Snow Bird..Notes..Now, it's going to be, who let the dog out! Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?..Notes..LOL!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

It must be a Dog thing!

I can't get in either.

Deputy "DOG"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit