Sad, Sad, Sad, and God damn!

by belbab 16 Replies latest social current

• belbab
    belbab

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but if so it merits a reposting. I am sorry to post it here at the beginning of a New Year at a time of happiness.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1143725179/Iranian_Boys_Arm_Crushed_for_Stealing

belbab

• AnneB
  • llbh
    llbh

That is awful, they are bullies and thoughtless thugs, the treatment of women is if anything worse!

David

• watson
    watson

"That'll teach him!"

Signed

Osama Bin Laden

• asilentone
    asilentone

disgusting!

• LDH
    LDH

SNOPES says this is a myth, an urban legend. This is a street stunt for money.

Common hustlers.

• undercover
    undercover

Isn't this how Criss Angel got his start?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Sadly, it looks real, and they also still stone women to death. It makes me very sick.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sharia law demands the amputation of a hand for stealing, if I recall correctly. So, even if this specific example is not true (and I don't know whether or not it is or isn't), something similar is practiced in countries where this jurisprudence is practiced.

BTS

• LDH
    LDH

When someone steals in this country, we practice the much more humane method of imprisoning that person in a cell for a very long time, and then we act surprised when they turn into animals.

Of course, if you plan to steal a LOT of money in this country, you should have the required attire of a Brooks Brothers suit and make sure you move in all the right circles on Wall Street and the world of finance and then we won't care as much as we do if you steal a loaf of bread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit