Ozzie's first post on JWN

by ozziepost 24 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Happy new year from Germany. I am testing Opera 9.63
    right now and even the formats work fine.

Thanks Simon.

• animal
    animal

Nope.. I didnt miss a bit of it :)

I am still in California working, am at home this last month in Arizona.... heading back tomorow to work again.

Animal

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Sorry, still can't logon to JWN . (Ironically, I managed to do that several days ago, and actually began a thread. JWN gave me some type of error message as I submitted the post. I then went back to JWD to post it again and saw that my JWN-created thread was okay. Go figger.)

Back to my problem: I enter my username, password (yes, I've double checked both). I make sure that Captcha is enabled, and am using Firefox .

I enter those two separate graphic words, although half the time I can't distinguish what they are. There, I intentionally type a few junk characters in order to get a fresh, more legible pair.

I've been through the above some 25 times, with no success, then gave up.

By the way, before enabling Captcha, I was forced into copying a large, multi-line string of random characters, then paste them into a blank field before submitting. Obviously, that didn't work for me either.

Len Miller

ps: Here's hoping JWD stays alive till all this is worked out.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    P.S. Mrs Ozzie's actually talking again about getting over your way again. You reminded her how long it's been!

Great,me and Viv will look forward.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Ozzie, is'nt it time to made a second one ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit