Who do I have to kill to get an '81 Truth book?

by JimmyPage 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower
    Who do I have to kill to get an '81 Truth book

I ordered one from alibris. On the site it specifically said "1981". When I received it the date was 1968, which I already have.

I'm really itching to be able to show others the changes between the two. You'd think the newer one would be more plentiful.

I have one used... it has my name scratched out on the inside cover/edge but otherwise it is completely unmarked/unhighlighted. Copyright pages says Copyright 1968...but then several lines down it says "Revised in 1981." PM me your address. When you get the book, and it is too your liking, all I ask in return is what I asked folks last year when I was clearing out my WT library.. send me a money order to cover cost of the postage and mailer.... not trying to make money, just cover costs.... Snakes () ps...I still have some WT literature...mostly yearbooks,,....but some other 192 page books... and some of the big books.. (insight, proclaimers, etc)..... otherwise I am still planning on burning them.... lol

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Thanks, Snakes. I am pm'ing you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jimmy...Did you get someone to send you a copy of the Truth book? If not, I can go rummaging through my stuff to see if I have one. I just got home yesterday from my trip.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    JimmyPage said: It's my pleasure to encourage you (and anyone else who hasn't seen it) to watch a youtube video entitled "Changes In A Watchtower Publication Concerning 1975 Date".

Bookmarked, thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit