Who do I have to kill to get an '81 Truth book?

by JimmyPage 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I ordered one from alibris. On the site it specifically said "1981". When I received it the date was 1968, which I already have.

I'm really itching to be able to show others the changes between the two. You'd think the newer one would be more plentiful.

Perhaps Jah is foiling my plans.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Jimmy

Easy. Become a witness again.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Just go to a meeting for one night and borrow one from the Kingdom Hall library. After all, that's what libraries are for :D

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just might have one. What should the 1981 edition have that isn't in the older versions?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Actually, Nosferatu, that's where I got my original '68 Truth book LOL!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Wow, Leolaia, I'm surprised you weren't already aware of this.

It's my pleasure to encourage you (and anyone else who hasn't seen it) to watch a youtube video entitled "Changes In A Watchtower Publication Concerning 1975 Date".

• asilentone
    asilentone

go to different KH, they might have it!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I used to go to other Halls to scope out sisters. Now I'm scoping out littera-trash LOL.

• VM44
    VM44

This book search engine MIGHT enable you to find the edition you want

http://www.addall.com

Select the "Used Book Search" and put in the title box the words "TRUTH" and "Eternal", in the description box put "1981" and then click on the search button.

You will get results showing several used book dealers that have the book.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I just have to share a pm with everyone. In reply to what I said earlier on this thread a guy invited me to scope out sisters with him. Like I told him, I would love to but let me ask my wife first LOL! You shoulda caught me when I was single, buddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit