2009 a bad year for black people

by mtsgrad 57 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

I think the world economy will make it a bad year for everyone. I think if it weren't for the economy it would have been a very good and well deserved year for blacks.

BTW, did anyone notice that the Presidential Inaugeration is the day after MLK day?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I think if it weren't for the economy it would have been a very good and well deserved year for blacks.

DJK, you've got a lot of.

I appreciate your kindness.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

What do yall British say...... Bullocks!

Bollocks!

I recently learned that it means the contents of the scrotal sac.

Sylvia

• kurtbethel
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

Obama seems intelligent while George Bush has an I.Q of 20!.....how the hell did he get voted in!!! How/why did people put a borderline retarded man in the Whitehouse is a better question...

• yknot
    yknot
    Obama seems intelligent while George Bush has an I.Q of 20!.....how the hell did he get voted in!!! How/why did people put a borderline retarded man in the Whitehouse is a better question...

1. Karl Rove. 2. Name Recognition 3. In 2004 while Kerry was more intelligent, he failed to "connect" with the American public as well as Bush. One of W's best assets was the ability to come off as being like the guy next door. Jeb was the more politico of the Bush kids....... This all said, don't count the Bushes out of American politics yet....... George P has a strong support base, should he decide many years down the line to pursue politics.

• avishai
    avishai

Ynot, I really don't care. I don't see color, race, culture, etc. as issues. What I think Chris Rock was pointing out is how you get treated in this country based on appearance, from any side. I personally could'nt care less what anyone's race, gender, preference is. It's how you treat people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I got on this late but is there such a thing as a half black person in America? See in my mind in America to be black mean to be of African ancestry but that doesn't mean that the person is wholy African. I'm black but I know for a fact that I am not wholy African. Obama is black but he is not wholy African. Does anyone get what I'm saying? Josie Josie if anyone can make themselves heard,it`s you!..LOL!!...................I like Obama I think he`ll make a great President..United States 3.............................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit