The Horrors of Resurrection

by cameo-d 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I have always heard it said that satan has an imitation for everything the Creator has in mind. I hope there is a resurrection such as Jesus proclaimed. If not, then I will just cease to exist and that's OK. I do not want satan's Jehovah's resurrection. This looks like the trick that will be pulled.

LifeTree has asked Mr. Naegele to offer some views about why his company so strongly believes in DNA preservation.LifeTree and DNA Analysis share one common goal.We want to keep you informed about DNA preservation. Bernie Naegele is President of Naegele Kleb & Ihlendorf Funeral Home, Inc. located in Cincinnati (Norwood), Ohio. Bernie is a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana Bernie is immediate past president of the Greater Cincinnati Funeral Service Association and also served on the Board of Directors of the Ohio Funeral Directors Association . Bernie is the founder of DNA Analysis, Inc.

Naegele concedes that the DNA could possibly be used to clone relatives in the future, but is adamant that he does not advocate cloning.

"I have several families that have stored DNA with that in mind," Naegele said."I'm only the keeper of the product."

Naegele started collecting DNA from funeral homes over a decade ago, and several hundred now use the service, he said.

I suppose that in the future, your own DNA can be manipulated to clone a likeness of your grandmother or someone of near kin. They won't need to go back more than 2 or 3 generations to give you a sense of familiarity. That's as far as it will need to go.

As clones do not posess a memory.......all sorrows and tears are wiped away.

You can make new memories with your "relatives" now.

This will probably be the resurrection in the world where people (transhumans) live forever.

I hope for the resurrection that Jesus proclaimed. But he also said "it is appointed for a man once to die."

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

(Nov. 2008)

Cloning from the Grave

SCIENTISTS have created clones of a mouse that had been dead and frozen for 16 years.

It is the first time they have been able to clone a frozen animal.

The Japanese researchers say their work will benefit mankind - and could be used to bring back extinct animals such as the woolly mammoth or sabre tooth tiger.

Critics say it brings the world closer to the day when people try to clone long-dead relatives stored in cryopreservation clinics.

the study "may now stimulate the small industry of freezing parts of us before we die to bring us back in the future."
  • Farkel
    Farkel

cameo,

:I have always heard it said that satan has an imitation for everything the Creator has in mind

It must be true then, since you've always "heard" it.

Farkel

• halcyon
    halcyon

Isn't this the plot of "Jurassic Park?"

• Farkel
    Farkel

cameo,

: have always heard it said that satan has an imitation for everything the Creator has in mind. I hope there is a resurrection such as Jesus proclaimed.

Are you asserting that Satan is more powerful than his own Creator?

Farkel

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Isn't this the plot of "Jurassic Park?"

No. Jurassic Park was fiction.

What is taking place now is Reality. And in the near future I think it will be sold to believers as the "resurrection".

There are certain problems with resurrecting extinct animals. That may be on the drawing board for much later.

But the cloning of mammals has already been proven several years ago. I would imagine it's "good to go" right now with the technology. And it has been rumored for several years that humans are secretly being cloned already. There was an announcement of a cloned human several years ago but it was quickly hushed up.

Besides, I think it would be a horrible joke on those who believe the OT version of living forever and resurrection.

This old testament god, satan Jehovah has always been a trickster!

The Promised land was a carrot satan Jehovah dangled for 40 years, making the Israelites walk in circles in the desert. Then finally they reach the promised Land. Jehovah probably says "I said I would lead you there, but I didn't say you'd ever get to LIVE there! hahaha" So Moses gets to see it from a distance, then he dies.

Or how about the time satan Jehovah promised Sarah a child? He dangled that carrot till she was 90. When she was too old to run after a 2 year old, he finally kept his promise. What kind of trickster god is this?

I think resurrection will be another trick like that.

I talked to a JW about it awhile back and she said "oh, no. Science is man's way, not Jehovah's way." Well, what happens when you've got these 144,000 brilliant Illuminati scientists telling you they are the chosen and they are doing god's work? When people see these 'miracles' many are going to believe it's the real deal.

As I said before, they only need to be able to manipulate your DNA sequence to get a resemblance of near kin for a couple of generations. I wouldn't expect any "resurrections" further back than that. It would not be necessary. Your cloned grandmother would have no memory of her previous heredity...it would be all new memories being made. Remember...all the sorrows of the past are 'wiped away'.

• dogon
    dogon

This is truly one ridiculous argument. Even if anyone cloned a person, it is not that person but a copy. I have argued this with the dubbers for years. If we die, and god simply recreates us, and I am arguing from a the stand point that there is some validity to the bible, which I do not believe. I am an atheist. So god recreates you, it is a clone or copy of you down to your brain cells and memories copied. Is this really you? What makes you, you? It is not your body, this is simply a transport for what is you. Your mind is you, the part that has all your memories. If you made 20 copies of you and you are still alive, it is only copies of yourself, not you. So if god recreated you, is he really resurrecting you or just making a copy? And the cloning thing is just a silly argument in the first place. Arguing the semantics of silliness in dubdom is like arguing who is strongest, batman or superman. In the end pointless.

• sir82
    sir82

I think resurrection will be another trick like that.

I talked to a JW about it awhile back and she said "oh, no. Science is man's way, not Jehovah's way." Well, what happens when you've got these 144,000 brilliant Illuminati scientists telling you they are the chosen and they are doing god's work? When people see these 'miracles' many are going to believe it's the real deal.

As I said before, they only need to be able to manipulate your DNA sequence to get a resemblance of near kin for a couple of generations. I wouldn't expect any "resurrections" further back than that. It would not be necessary. Your cloned grandmother would have no memory of her previous heredity...it would be all new memories being made. Remember...all the sorrows of the past are 'wiped away'.

Dude, pass whatever you're smokin' over here.

I mean, surely, that must be it, right? No one even remotely lucid would accept the concepts of "resurrection" and "144,000 illuminati" without some sort of chemical enhancement, right?

• poppers
    poppers

Your mind is you, the part that has all your memories.

How can "you" be mind? Mind always changes, is constantly in flux. Sometimes memories are in error, sometimes mind comes to faulty conclusions. What is it that sees these changes, what is it that realizes when conclusions are in error? Does that ever change? Isn't it logical that what you are must never change? That unchanging aspect that sees all change yet never changes is "you". Discover that and you will discover freedom and peace.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've always said that the JW version of resurrection is NOT resurrection but some sort of sick cloning trick. YOU don't get resurrected some jack hole clone is running around that THINKS its you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit