Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-28-08 WT Study (HONOR)

by blondie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Billy the ex

That was awesome, and it's clear your Red Bull lasted longer then mine yesterday!

Not in the WT Corporation policy. They've taken that idea of the unattainably great OT superheros and applied it to themselves, the untouchable in super-wisdom. All should kneel to the prophets Russell and Rutherford... and by extension, the current "Governing Body". So, you congregation pawns think you have learned something better from looking at just the Bible, or found something that needs to be reconsidered and changed in the Botchtower? SHUT UP, SLUGS!!! Do it our way and HONOR US!! Get back in your place. If we want to hear your opinion, we'll let you know what your opinion will be! Go preach or God will kill you!

Consequently, their whole idea of who to honor isn't based on any divine direction or worthiness, it's simply corporate hierarchy.

I loved this. So true, although its never packaged this way, it is essentially what WT articles like this are about.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how long it will be before the hounder-hounders start taking liberties given them in paragraph 14 to continually change things around, keeping things in a perennial state of flux, and expecting everyone to obey. Or, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger continually shuffling things around while deleting all the high points as soon as they come to attention.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

HUGS to Blondie.

I have to note thet the next study is a THREAT.

"What will you GIVE to KEEP LIVING?"

ie do what the Witchtower says or DIE,

HB

• heathen
    heathen

Being an elder was never really an office to reach out for but just the fact you were an "older man" was the qualification .I think the WTBTS is getting it's ,ehem, "new light" from the jwd boards as many on here have come to that conclusion ,overseer was the term used for the office . I have noticed at the local congs that some "elders" are in their 30's and 40's , I think it a bit young so can see articles coming out about respect for the position , they still do refer to themselves as elders even tho they are now overseers . Giving some of them respect is not so easy when you know they don't even respect your privacy by sneaking around trying to find reasons for a dfing comittee . I can even see one istance where an ,"anointed", crosses over the line of WTBTS dogma and adds his own to it as happened to me recently , I am studying with one and he does make up his own dogma , no mistaking it , they should maybe even counsel him on that . couldn't help being so curious as to what these professed "anointed" are about that I did start a bible study with one ...... momma mia . anyways it's been interesting peeps

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Good work Blondie. You know what's truly sad about this article? The missed opportunity. Its like these articles are written by men extremely out of touch with reality. Here they spend almost the whole article talking about honoring deities, and elders when they could have taken the time to discuss how to really treat everyday people and family members with dignity, respect, kindness, and oh yes honor. Another wasted opportunity of many the GB squanders.

Isaac Carmignani

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit