..Jehovah`s Witness Irony`s and Insanity`s...

by OUTLAW 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gordy
    Gordy

"We don't accept blood transfusions."

But break it up into its separate parts and we'll have it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ataloa..JW`s have no problem living with a double standard..........................StAnn..Jehovah`s Witness`s would`nt have a name for their religion,or their God if not for the Catholic`s..I think that goes under the Irony section......Jehovah`s Witness do call studying books about the Bible written by the WBT$ a Bible Study..That goes under the Insane section..LOL!!................................CoCo..That is funny.."The never ending Bible Study,never studying the Bible!..What pioneer would turn that down?.. It`s guaranteed hours every month..That story make to to the Irony and Insane section!!..CoCo gets 2 home runs with 1 story!!..LOL!!......................Rules and Regulations..Jehovah`s Witness`s have a "It`s not a Thanks Giving Turkey Dinner" Turkey Dinner!..Insane!.........................ForeverFree&WhaHappened..The WBT$ likes to pick and chose which Pagan Celebrations and Customs they will allow Jw`s to engage in..Insane.................................Gordy..Yes thats insane too..JW`s can use any part of blood factions..They just can`t use them all together..It`s like saying you can eat any of the ingredients that make a Ham Sandwich..You just can`t eat a Ham Sandwich..Duh!..LOL!!...................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Quandry
    Quandry

JWs don't have a "clergy class" except when in court when being sued for their counsel to not go to the authorities about child abuse, then invoke "clergy/penitent priveledge."

JWs don't have a "clergy class" but the elders are worthy of "double honor" for their position.

JWs are told that love is the identifying mark of the true Christian congregation, yet "mark" those who don't attend meetings on a regular basis so as not to associate with them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Quandry..Your right the WBT$ does claim,not to have a clergy class..Until they walk into a court room.....The WBT$ is anything they say they are..Doctor.....And..We are supposed to believe them..Roll Eyes 4.............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

Ever hear of a witness being put on a do-not-call list for telemarketers? Now that would be a conundrum...

I love the responses so far. Funny thread!

One thing that they've tried to do is ban costume parties. Seems there were quite a few that I knew of and participated in.... Haloween is so much fun!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shamus100.."Ever hear of a witness being put on a do-not-call list for telemarketers?".......?????????????..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!..That`s Frigg`n Funny!!............."One thing that they've tried to do is ban costume parties".....I`ve seen the costume party`s..They`re held at Kingdom Hall`s..Everyone dress`s like a Jehovah`s Witness!!..LOL!!..All Praise...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

their security number should be 0666 heehee

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

How about free literature that's copyrighted. They want everybody to have it. But they want to prosecute selectively if they don't like the context any quotes are made in.

How about printing half a million copies of a worldwide message about religion designed to reach six billion people!

Isaac

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This is one helluva thread.

Good work!

• halcyon
    halcyon

This one is sooo obvious:

"You need to read MY literature, but I won't read yours."

"You must let me pray for you, but I will not let you pray for me."

Share this

Google+