Jesus' Sacrifice. You call that a sacrifice?

by ThomasCovenant 85 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gymbob
    gymbob

Snow~

I'm not going to call you a liar or any other name, but you must realize how backwards this really sounds.....

Given the option you propose, why would any normal thinking person refuse to believe? The fact is, you still won't admit that if people don't believe the way you do, you believe they're lost......just like JW's and almost every other religious teaching. Sorry, but you have contradicted yourself....big time. Gymbob

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

His life while living was a sacrifice unto doing for others and lifting them up spiritually. He helped them "escape" from the dogmatic teachings of the scribes and the strangling control of the pharisees.

His death was, indeed, an execution. It was brought about by those in power who felt threatened that his philosophies would lead to personal independence of the masses and thereby cause the PTB (Powers That Be) to loose control over the masses.

The bible accounts of the event were written years later. By then, they could make up any stories about it they wanted to. The eye witnesses were long dead. I imagine there was a long lapse between the incident and what was written. And much was invented to placate the masses and take focus off of his murderers.

Expect to hear in the near future that the "True Brotherhood" of Jesus went 'underground' due to the rise of the Papacy. They will soon present themselves as the emmissaries of the 144,000. They are not the Enlightened Ones as they will claim. They belong to the Brotherhood of the Dragon. They are the very ones who have given power to and directed the two horns of the beast. Those two horns are The Cross (religion) and The Crown (political governments).

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

believe the Ransom covers everyone, but some are going to make a deliberate choice to reject it.

Those who choose to reject the Ransom, knowing full well what is at stake, are headed to the lake of fire. There will be no place for them anywhere in the universe! Why should there be

Thats kind of evil and pernicious thinking folks that dont believe in your ferry tale are going to a Lake of Fire.

Are you taking Meds or seeing a Shrink?

Your not walking around in public are you?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

So... You ADMIT that your lying but you don't want to be called a liar???

Christianity is a blight on the world. Luckily it's going to be marginalized more and more as humans wake up to the fact that now only is it a fairy tale its a STUPID fairy tale!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I reiterate:

Why don't you all read the Bible again for the first time, especially the parables of Jesus and Revelation, and draw your own conclusions? After all, that's what the Bible itself urges us to do.

After all, when the time comes for you to face the Master, it's going to be between you and Him alone.

Whatever anyone else thinks or believes is not going to matter one whit.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Given the option you propose, why would any normal thinking person refuse to believe? The fact is, you still won't admit that if people don't believe the way you do, you believe they're lost......just like JW's and almost every other religious teaching. Sorry, but you have contradicted yourself....big time. Gymbob

Why does any normal, thinking person refuse to believe right now? Because they can't see! I believe the Bible when it states that Satan has blinded people.

I also believe the Bible when it states that Satan is going to be put out of action for a while so that ALL will then be able to see.

Thus, there will be no excuse for anyone. Everyone's eyes will have been opened. It will be up to each individual to decide what to do with his/her enlightenment, but the Bible realistically shows that some are going to decide that they want no part of the Savior, and are going to actually fight against Him.

Such ones are going to end up in the second death. The things I've mentioned are plainly laid out in the Scriptures. Search and see for yourself. You don't have to take my word or anyone else's.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit