Forbidden fruit

by is there help out there 16 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Since the WT control almost ever aspect of you life is there any food JW are forbidden to eat or play with.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good spiritual food is a NO NO for the JW's.

• poppers
    poppers

Devil's food cake?

• Simon
    Simon

Black puddings ?

• oompa
    oompa

I would thing cucumbers, bananas and zucchini, and for guys it is a cantaloupe.....saw it in a move once....very funny too..............oompa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard local congregation bans on Lucky Charms and the Monster cereals (Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry) because of demonism. I have heard rumors on blood being found in lecithin in chocolate (which is totally bullsxxx), There are also other foods rumored to contain added blood, and witlesses in certain congregations are not allowed to eat them because of that.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

When I was a kid about 35 years ago, Life cereal was banned at leastin the local congregation, because it was supposed to contain blood.

• cawshun
    cawshun

When I was a Catholic we couldn't eat meat on Fridays, we had fish, tuna fish and mac and cheese.

I know my JW daughter wouldn't buy her kids Lucky Charms

I guess the JW's would like everyone to have a steady diet of Bologna!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

play with?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Back in the early eighties the JWs I knew picked the pepperoni off their pizzas. The fad didn't last very long. A prominent elder in the hall claimed he called Pizza Hut's head office and was assured they only used pepperoni without blood. Everyone was happy again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit