If "the time left is reduced" ...

by halcyon 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• roadrunner027
    roadrunner027

My parents and inlaws have fully believed in that statement and as a result have sold all their possessions throughout the years to be ready for the end of the system. All four are now entering their 60's, have no retirement, don't own a home and told me last week that they will be ok since the end of the system is around the corner. I looked my mother in law in the eye and said very nicely that unfortunately it may not and I may also grow old in this system and need to prepare accordingly so we don't place a financial burden on our children. Since my own parents have disowned me, I have made it clear to them that because of their actions and that they have blindly followed whatever the org advises, they can depend on the society and their friends to support them. I really don't think the society knows what a cluster fuk they are creating with so many entering their retirement years, bodies aching and nothing to support themselves. They may realize it once these elderly ones have no money to donate.

-Tina

• Satanus
    Satanus

Tina

'I really don't think the society knows what a cluster fuk they are creating with so many entering their retirement years, bodies aching and nothing to support themselves.'

It's hard to say. Since the record of wt failed end of religion, end of politics, end of the world prophecies starting from russel's 1874 is before them. To not realize their 100% failure at predictions, they would need to be in heavy denial, or perhaps insane. Whatever the case, it's the same business, and will continue, as long as there are people who fall for it.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit