The Similarities of The Charles Manson Cult and The Watchtower Society Cult

by Homerovah the Almighty 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I just watched this video on You-Tube and was shocked when an ex-member, a woman , who was once a part of his following /family

stated that they were told by Manson that Armageddon was eminent that the members should be preparing for it, It kind of flipped a switch when I heard this so I thought

I'd post it just so you folks could have a look,

Its @ half way into the interview that she mentions this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltp-oFQt4y0

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This lady pretty much sets out the profile on how mind manipulation works and Mason was a true manipulator in the purest sense, his projection wasn't money like the WTS.

but it was revenge on a society that in his mind did him a disjustest.

Some of the tools of mind manipulation are what this lady stated , for example when she mentioned there was no analytical discussion on

the information that was being put forward. ( just listen and be taught )

Using fear tactics on anyone that is thinking about leaving the group. ( basically trapping the individual and keeping them in subjection to the leaders will )

The leader of the group has the select and solemn information on how to protect the members from an eminent danger ( Armageddon )

and what actions to perform. ( Service ) I see the Watchtower Society now as cultism with a commercial flair, it really was just about publications and the circulation

of that literature, true manipulation.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

They were both named Charles and they both had long beards.

I guess they both thought their "left side" was the more photogenic, too.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Notice how they both have that "evil eye" look.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You know, I never thought of that Cameo....... good catch

They say the eyes are the window to the soul

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Supposedly, Manson had a brief affiliation with a "secret society"

Excerpt of "Ordis Templis Intelligentis" by Alex Constantine, 1996:

The O.T.O.'s Solar Lodge in San Bernardino was founded by Maury McCauley, a mortician, on his own property. McCauley was married to Barbara Newman, a former model and the daughter of a retired Air Force colonel from Vandenberg. The group subscribed to a grim, apocalyptic view of the world precipitated by race wars, and the prophecy made a lasting impression on Charles Manson, who passed through the lodge. In the L.A. underworld, the O.T.O. spin-off was known for indulgence in sadomasochism, drug dealing, blood drinking, child molestation and murder. The Riverside O.T.O., like the Manson Family, used drugs, sex, psycho-drama and fear to tear down the mind of the initiate and rebuild it according to the desires of the cult's inner-circle.

Supposedly, there are rumors that Russell had some association with a "secret society"

1872 Charles Taze Russell, Founded International Bible Students Association. Forerunner to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. Was a Knights Templar Mason of York Rite, in Allegheny Pa. Confirmed Mason. Also Russell had a secret Rosicrucian membership with the Quakertown, PA group of Rosicrucian's, as revealed by the pyramid he ordered erected over his grave site. His use of the Winged-Sun-Disk. Russell owned a cemetery in Pittsburgh. Leading Satanists try to own cemeteries for several reasons. First, it facilitates the disposal of human sacrifices which are buried in pieces below the fresh holes dug for someone else's burial. When the casket is placed in the hole, it would be rare for anyone to dig below the casket level ever again. Second, magic power is associated with cemeteries.

morticians, cemetaries....what's all this preoccupation with death?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

A weak and open unbalanced mind can easily indoctrinated to what it takes in .

C Manson preyed on naive young woman and men, that guy was one evil disgusting human being to what he did to those young people, it was his power more or less.

The JWS are less evil in their manipulation of people, but that again is their power, and no it was not God given by any means

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    The JWS are less evil in their manipulation

I think most of the JWs (r & f) are really in the dark.

I think many of them sincerely want to be good people.

It is the ones at the top who know damn well what they are orchestrating.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Most JWS think they are being manipulated so to save their lives and the lives of others , in actuality it is quite a different pretense that is going on and

they are quite blind to it. $$$

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Interesting.

I think most cults share this in common. Because the goal always becomes the suspension of critical thinking through fear and intimidation, it isn't surprising that any cult has a doomsday scenario that keeps members in line. There can only be one viewpoint, one vision for the group. Whether its Charley Boy or the Governing Body, it is entirely up to them.

In my view, these scenario's prey on the superstitious fears of others. They are not rooted in anything real or factual. (of course) Most people who join a cult (even if they were not born into cults) I feel have a real, but "fuzzy" fear of a higher power and their future. Cults give shape to those fears that already exist.

JW's are an entirely different animal from Manson's followers. They bleed you slowly to death (literally and figuratively), but the biggest harm JW's perpetuate is the lives that are put on hold for "theocratic" activities. A rich life is denied its members because of their doomsday scenarios. Lets face it, for most people who stayed in since WWII, they have grown old and died (if lucky to have made it that far) with a life that was not promised them. Where's paradise? Why does the borg now encourage everyone to save for retirement, get insurance and the like? They have to justify why they still are JW's. The easy obvious answer is also the one that hurts the most. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt for these people. The alternative is to admit that they were mislead by a cult that lied to them. No lifer will ever want to admit that in their twilight years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit