2008: Posters you havent seen in awhile..who do you miss?

by SnakesInTheTower 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

I miss Peaceful Pete DV

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Brummie, RichieRich, Seven006, Bikerchic, outnfree, Gumby (just not posting as much).

There's others but can't remember them now. Oh! Oroborus22 (sp??). Crumpet. Little Toe.

-Aude.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I devoted a whole thread to primitive genius to see if he'd take notice but no dice.

• Mary
    Mary

I miss Little Toe, Unclebruce, Gumbers, Kid-A, Odrade, Reniaa, Scholar........oh wait a minute, scratch those last two. LOL!!

altalt

p.s. Whatever happened to Simple Sally?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I've been here since 2004 and have met so many online and some in person. I even fell in love with a poster here but it was short lived.

Many names have already been mentioned who I think about, but one poster's welfare I'd love to know about is CZAROFMISCHIEF.

Years ago when I was an elder, I had known his father (also an elder) from another KH in the circuit. We attended the same CA's.

If you remember any of CZAR's posts, he joined the Army and went to OCS and became a second louie. He hasn't posted in over two years.

CZAR, if you read this, I am hoping and praying that you are doing well. Stay safe my friend and have a good life.

HappyDad

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"I was wondering about Crumpet."

She's doing great - just forgot her password. LOL

• wobble
    wobble

Has Da Ninja gone quiet?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Da Ninja is still around.

He posted just the other day and sent me a pm.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit