2008: Posters you havent seen in awhile..who do you miss?

by SnakesInTheTower 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I was looking for a photo that was posted here awhile back (over a year ago)... I found it ).... and realized I havent seen some of those people post here in awhile... a few I see posting on other boards...

any posters you miss "seeing" here? Maybe they will start posting again on JWN?

merry christmas to you JWD alumni may you have a great 2009 (even if you dont post here again...I miss seeing some of you)

Snakes ()

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

sounds of crickets in winter....

must be christmas....

• mouthy
    mouthy

I miss Little Toe- Gadget,- Zev- Flowers- Englishman- Ernest- ( see Ernie even though you are a JW I miss you)
    Oh so many I cant remember them all

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Little Toe - Xena must be a real handfull so he has no time to spend here!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There are a few posters that come to mind , one of them is Terry I always liked reading what he had to say.

• Vinny
    Vinny

I miss spanking Hilary.

• poppers
    poppers

JamesThomas - be well my friend.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I was wondering about Crumpet... last posting I seen she had made the Nov 1 apostafest...anyone know how she is doing?

there are some others..but maybe best to leave things be...$hit dont stink if you dont stir it.....but I miss them nonetheless.

Snakes ()

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I miss Little Toe too. I was also missing Lady Zombie but then noticed a post from her today. Waving 4 Of course I can't help but miss Dansk too.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

where is "just a coincidence"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit