WOULD YOU CALL THIS A MIRACLE ?

by hubert 21 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Sunday, our cousin's son was shoveling snow, and had a heart attack. When they got him to the hospital, he had "No brain activity".

They got his heart pumping with the paddles, and he was on life support. All family members were notified, and all families were asked to pray for a miracle. Prayer chains were started, groups like EWTN (Eternal Word) were called and asked to pray, and so forth.

Monday, he opened his eyes and looked around.

Tuesday, THEY REMOVED ALL THE LIFE SUPPORT! He was awake, most of his memory was back, he was drinking fluids and talking.

He called his mother on the phone today, and she said is this my husband? He said no, it's your son! She lost it.

The doctors said they can't believe it, and are calling it a miracle, too. He is 45 years old.

Looks like a Merry Christmas after all.

Hubert

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Heartiest congratulations to you and your loved ones, Hubert! And yes... yes I do indeed call that a miracle. I am no stranger to them, myself... and I love them.

Love,
    Baba.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I can't say if it's a miracle, but it certainly is wonderful to hear about!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

wow hubert!!

a christmas miracle!

that made my day! I hope he continues to get well.

merry xmas

cg

• rekless
    rekless

Yes, it is a miracle, to me.

No greater happiness could there be for a mother and father.

• hubert
    hubert

Yeah, I have to agree, I feel it's a miracle, too.

I'm curious to hear what any hospital professionals here have to say about this?

I'll give an update on him when I get one.

Hubert

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If that isn't a miracle, it is still a wonderful and amazing recovery. I'm happy for him and the rest of your family.

Shelly

• Satanus
    Satanus

At that young age, lots of potential for a speedy recovery. Could ask, why would a 45 yr old have a heart attack in the first place.

S

• hubert
    hubert
    Could ask, why would a 45 yr old have a heart attack in the first place.

I imagine they will do tests on him to see why he had one. I don't know him that well, so I don't know what life style he lives. I'll let you know what I find out in the near future.

Thanks for all the best wishes.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Hubert

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

No not a miracle but a nice story, situations like this have happened before

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit