IMAGE: The Ham Sandwich Blood Policy

by V 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm a bit partial to low fat mozzarella. Is that ok or will I be destroyed at armageddon?

W

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Excellent stuff!

• POs Son
    POs Son

i hate to say it, but the best ham sandwich I have ever had is at the summer convention, back when food was allowed.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

A well thought-out and "tasteful" illustration... get it... "tasteful"... ham sandwich... uh, nevermind. We'll give you a "G" for illustrations and move you on to gestures. Do you have any gestures for Watchtower Corporation?

Great Job, V!

• Simon
    Simon

Great analogy (and the video is very professional)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Wow. And for this I almost died.

The insanity.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

V :

Excellent video on the blood policy. Very succint and to the point. The folly of the Watchtower's shifting blood policies are obvious to just about everyone accept the ones who are writing them. I almost feel sorry for the Governing Body. These blood policies must have their attorneys tied in knots. It is only getting more difficult to maintain and defend. Yet, the organization cannot admit it's erroneous views of the last fifty-plus years. What would they say to the parents who had lost children to the blood ban? We have new light? That won't work. So, they are trying to defend the indefensible.

The suggestion to request a visit via the internet is a very good idea. I am wondering when the Society will come to lament their decision to invite those requests.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Quite good video and chart for non-JWs.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

MMMMMMmmmm ham

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I've said it before and I'll say it again your good V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest