WT lies

by Newborn 39 Replies latest jw friends

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

that jehovahs judgement of the second death comes at armageddon.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I would agree with Farkel.

From the WT's claim that they "speak for God", or as they teach it "everything we say you must do or you'll die, and if we change our mind, you must do so also, no matter how stupid or silly we act, you must believe us, and so forth", from all of this we get mental illness, deaths, suicides, misery, broken homes, murder, rape and child abuse, drug addiction, and all the rest.

Were not all of the above problems the very things that Jesus tried to help honest-hearted people to avoid in their lives??

To WT lurkers who still defend the Nazis at Bethel: How much more proof do you need? Are all of you brain donors?? What the hell is left for you to see before you leave this baby-raping cult?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I've gone to so many churches that talk about the Kingdom. But in the Wt book"Government"printed in1914 page 120 it states...
    The clergy today refuse to embrace the kingdom themselves & refuse to teach it to the people; & by their false teaching & their course of action they keep many away from the kingdom & from the understanding therof .They go further than this & present those who humbly try to instruct the people concerning God's rightous governement that he will establish for their benefit
    .GODS GREAT WORK!!!(you all know what that is dont you?

DOOR TO DOOR TELLING FOLKS THEY ARE THE VOICE OF GOD!!!!! I know more people that the WT turned off God than any other religion....

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• still_in74
    still_in74

problem is the worst thing the WTS has done is not to lie, but to control. To control using myth and fiction.
    as for thier false teachings - even JW's that know the history can excuse their behaviour because mistakes arent lies. Over zealousness isnt lying. (even though scripture says "presumptuousness" not lying) So to say, for example, that 1914 is a lie would only be brushed aside as a mistake made in calculations just like 1935 or 1874 or 1925 or 1799 etc..

But as for the worst bold-faced lie?

- they are God's sole channel

- 607 BCE destruction of Jerusalem

- they never said 1975 would be Armageddon

- NWT is accurate

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am the Queen of England I am not lying just presumptous....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am the Queen of England

Top of the day to you, your Majesty!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will touch each of your shoulders with my sword Nate. & knight you....

Welcome to my kingdom....Dont knock on my door just enter

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

"Jehovah's Witnesses, in their eagerness for Jesus' second coming, have suggested dates that turned out to be incorrect. Never in these instances, however, did they presume to originate predictions 'in the name of Jehovah'. Never did they say 'These are the words of Jehovah'." --Awake!, March 22, 1993, page 4.

Oh really?

"Jehovah's prophetic word through Christ Jesus is: "This generation [of 1914] will by no means pass away until all things occur." (Luke 21:32) And Jehovah, who is the source of inspired and unfailing prophecy, will bring about the fulfillment..." --The Watchtower, May 15, 1984, page 6-7.

"Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away." --Awake!, January 1, 1995, page 2.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That they, without fail, show true love for one another.

All the lies that the GB has told, and all the terrible things that they do to one another, hinges on the one fact that they do not, can not, and will not show true unconditional love for each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit