Obama IS Osama..TEH GR8TEST CONSP1RACY TH30RY EVAR!!!!

by BurnTheShips 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

What the hell have you been sniffing?

• choosing life
    choosing life

You don't really believe this, do you?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

China and Japan owns this country now. (they hold over 40% of the debt notes on this country... over a trillion dollars.)

OPEC controls this country...gas is back under $1.50/gal....local light rail and bus service is getting their budgets slashed after record ridership this year... everyone back to old driving habits....wasteful wasteful country we live in here.

Me.....I just go to work, come home, go to school...rinse and repeat....try to mind my own business...

Funny.... knowing there is no New System or Paradise Earth to bail my ass out now that I have a savings account (for my retirement) of about $350.... dollars....not thousands of dollars.... there is some comfort knowing there will always be a Walmart Greeter job in my college educated future...to supplement the Social Security wait...I will have to work at Target too as a cart boy just to live.......

Snakes ()

• Word
    Word
    China and Japan owns this country now. (they hold over 40% of the debt notes on this country... over a trillion dollars.)

There's a fairly simple way to solve that issue.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

If you look closely at the cover of "Abbey Road" you can see all kinds of secret clues about Obama.

Truth is, he died and an imposter is now pretending to be President.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit