Obama IS Osama..TEH GR8TEST CONSP1RACY TH30RY EVAR!!!!

by BurnTheShips 24 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This may surpass the "Bush did 911" meme.

Oh man the next 4 years are going to be entertaining......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxhcMyn8rU

To be fair though, this makes more sense than the bailout schemes floating around Congress lately--and they should have been bombing Chicago instead of Afghanistan.

And well...this settles the hullabaloo surrounding Obama's birth certificate also.

We were treated to all the lefty idiots come out of the woodwork the last 8 years.

"Begun, the clone wars have."

BTS

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

They captured Osama, but did not report it.

Then, they put him first in line for a kidney transplant (after he agreed to be on the ballot for US president).

They took away his turban,

shaved his face,

and walla!

we have Obama!!

Such are the times we live in.

Let the truth be told.

BA- Word.

• mavie
    mavie

BA, you are scaring me. Really.

• justhuman
    justhuman

BurnTheShips, they have an amazing similarity...Personally I do not believe that the New President of U.S will make any difference from the previous one. U.S presidents are control by stronger organizations that run our world today. If you don't obey their orders then you will end up like JFK. Simply as that...

The New World Order is in front of us, and I strongly believe that citizens in the world we must stand for justice and freedom. What has happened in my country is just the beggining of the end. People realize that those are in charge are against our freedom, and there was a burst against the system.It is about time for everyone to realize that our freedom is under attack, by those who claim to be the champions of freedom in the "free world".

9/11 was orchestrated by the NWO in order to attack our freedom. There was no All Quaida, or Osama. The are many facts to proove this. 9/11 has so many black holes that is beyond in my imagination to accept that we had 4 planes flying over U.S. at least 4 hours without their flight scedule and no one knew anything about it...We are talking about U.S and along with Russia they are the most technologically milatary advanced countries in the world.They create a monster called "terrorism". With the fear of terrorism they are limiting our freedom.

And just a few thoughts BTS: How come the new president has kept the same Minister of Defence? Plus having Hilary at the possition of Foreign Secretary you don't need much of imagination were U.S is going

• pseattle2
    pseattle2

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I think the real Saddam Hussein was never caught, untill a couple of weeks ago in Chicago.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

and SANTA and SATAN are the same entity because they have the same letters in their names.

mmm hm

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Yeah and that was just too stupid to even waste my time watching. Some people really need to get a life.

nj

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

As dumb and illogical as the 9/11 conspiracies.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Bin Laden was killed in a small plane crash near San Antonio TX in 1988.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit