OMG!!! I'm out of beer!!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LockedChaos
  • Irreverent
    Irreverent

Alas! What you need is a visit from the district overbeerseer.

• undercover
    undercover

Dear Brother Elsewhere...

It has come to our attention that you have slackened in your beer service. It's been noted that you've not kept up with your personal study of stocking the fridge with life saving water/hops/grains/yeast/etc.

Time is growing short...the day after tomorrow all the stores will be closed and you will have been left off the ark, salivating.

We don't want to see you become weak in your draft Brother Elsewhere...

May we suggest that you come share with us as we go out in the field to help find like-thirstied individuals in need of quenching their thirst?

The Bible says to not forsake the meeting of yourselves together...that's why it's important to support your local neighborhood beer joint or bar.

We look forward to seeing you (dressed more appropriately than in boxers) join us at the alter of beer worship (happy hour is from 4 to 6).

Your brother in beer servitude and worship,

undercover

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Did you call 911? For next time I think you can purchase a special necklace, you push the button and it makes the authorities aware that you are out and need immediate assistance. Why would you be so careless and not keep better track of the inventory. Good lesson for the kids out there!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Wow. That is a national catastrophe! Damn. Not sure if your ready for a tattooed butt. That is a long text.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I think I found your beer. I went to the fridg last night and discovered a beer that was evidently long forgotten. I was very happy. But now that I hear your story perhaps your beer traveled to my home to make me happy.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's why I am glad to have many alcoholics in my family, we never run out. Wow, after I said that, it sounded bad. Oh well, cheers to you and me and my bottle of wine. Brookie

• Poztate
    Poztate

BTTT ... Cuz thiss iz am impotent problum to be solvued......HIC.... Okey...solved know...

• stillajwexelder
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You shouldn't be drinking on your own.

Go down to your local pub and drink a toast to us heathens.

Cheers and merry xmas from NZ.
    Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit