OMG!!! I'm out of beer!!!!!! :S

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hell of an idea!

*** Grabbing a bottle of Whisky ***

I've got some Vodka as an old backup too!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

now that is bad news

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

but if I may be blunt with you too - poor planning - never run out of beer

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've got no beer either,so I'm drinking wine.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel is a man with a head on his shoulder`s!!..Everyone should have an Emergency Bottle of Scotch!..Cheer`s Farkel!..(Raises shot glass of Scotch in Honor of Farkel!)..LOL!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Do what I do call alcohol express and have them deliver it to you. They charge a small fee but hey you'll have your beer and be a happy little camper or Christmas elf.

I like the idea of you being an elf.

So go and call already oye .....

Orangefatcat

• Mary
    Mary

There are no atheists in a foxhole and I doubt there are any when the beer runs out. I strongly suggest you turn to pray during these critical times hard to deal with.....

"yeah, those Elsewhere walks through the valley of the shadow of no beer, thou art with thee;

Thy scotch and thy rye, they should hopefully, comfort thee;

Surely hangovers and embarassing moments will follow Elsewhere for the remainder of the holidays,

And he shall dwell in the House of No Beer for all time.

Amen.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Me and a friend were once desperate for a drink. So, his girlfriend got into mom's liquor cabinet and mixed together all the little bits left in some of the liquor bottles. She then mixed it with orange juice, and we drank it through a straw really fast. Didn't get much of a buzz though :(

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"yeah, those Elsewhere walks through the valley of the shadow of no beer, thou art with thee;

Thy scotch and thy rye, they should hopefully, comfort thee;

Surely hangovers and embarassing moments will follow Elsewhere for the remainder of the holidays,

And he shall dwell in the House of No Beer for all time.

Oh how beautiful.

I'm going to get a tattoo of that on my butt.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

As the story goes, the Pilgrims landed on Cape Cod, not because that's where they wanted to establish a colony but because they had nearly run out of beer.

Our Father in Heaven
    Hallowed by thy beer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit