Letter of Introduction

by IMHO 11 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Not long before I ceased attending the kh I had put in to take part in a 'quick-build'. I filled in a form. ( Oh, they love their 'forms') An elder later flashed the form to me.

It had a paragraph asking along the lines is this person a good little witness. In the middle of the para for an elder to fill in was a word in red pen.. "NO". Clearly they wished to see my reaction by showing me the form; I said to him "and I wont know I suppose who wrote that". He had a smile as he said "No". I gave them no further comment or reaction but to leave some weeks later for good.

• dkztcequ
    dkztcequ

Thats really nice, and I am sorry to hear that they used red pen. Some scanners don't pick up red so it makes it hard to prove that you have been defamed.

Anyhow, I would like to know what has been said about me, to put things right. If and orginisation claims that they have nothing to hide, then why are communications about you not shown to you? How else can you set things right?

And this is the whole point of the Data Protection Act 1998. People can see what is stored about them and they can help to set things right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit