An elder's wife added me to Facebook and msn.

by merfi 16 Replies latest jw friends

• merfi
    merfi

Hill -- I'm a chick. I'm the one in the white dress over there.... But thanks. lol

Well I guess *that* was short-lived. All of a sudden today, she took me off her FB and her msn. Her msn 'profile' stuff is either set to private or just gone. She also deleted a once-JW niece from her FB. I smell elder-meddling done by her husband. Stupid, this freaking cold-hearted cult that takes away friends. I know in my heart of hearts, it's bugging her as much as it is me. Hopefully she'll recognize it as the unnatural thing that it is. One of the things she had told me in our few days of contact was that she had thought about leaving... but was going to hold out for a change in the cong (they have a controlling dick of a PO or whatever it is these days) or move to a different one. The doubts are hopefully there, and seeing that I haven't sprouted fangs or scales but am actually normal and soooo happy "out" will perhaps one day add together and she'll make a run for it.

I'm kinda sad. Oh well.

~merfi

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

maybe she saw that you posted about it here?

• merfi
    merfi

That would be good and bad both, huh?

I dunno. I emailed her.... sort of a "goodbye again" thing. Not that I expect it to do anything more than let her know that my heart is still open.... even if hers has been told to close.

~merfi

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey merfi, is that you or someone you know in your avatar?

very nice pic,

purps

• merfi
    merfi

It is me :) I was married this summer.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

congrats!

• merfi
    merfi

Thanks!

Share this