RAY FRANZ ACCUSED OF LYING

by whereami 35 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
  • Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

Watchtower apologists will accuse anyone who makes unflatering observations about the organization as liers. No amount of rationality, explanations, or evidence will satisfy them.

The question is: should Franz be obligated to answer every accusation of lying from Watchtower apologists? If the Governing Body is not willing to subject themselves and the writing department to public scrutiny regarding their revisionist history and shoddy research; why should Ray Franz have to answer accusations about COC?

To this date, the Watchtower still has not released the names of the New World Translation Committee or the names of those who are writing their blood policies.

Franz has already received incredible public scrutiny in the subsequent years after the publishing of his two books. A far cry from the G.B. members who get the luxury of hiding in their ivory tower as they continue to lob stones at other religions and publish grandiose assertions without having to publicly explain themselves.

When Ted Jaracz is willing to sit down with Dateline NBC, then I would say Ray Franz can answer his accusations.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

It always makes me sick when I hear people say your fighting against Jehovah when refering to the GB, bah hum bug.

• avishai
    avishai

>>>>When Ted Jaracz is willing to sit down with Dateline NBC, then I would say Ray Franz can answer his accusations<<<<

Word. Him and J. R Clown

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Can they reasonably prove that Raymond Franz is lying? I can prove that the current Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is lying--every washtowel and Kingdumb Misery contains their lies that can be proven right out of their own Bible. Every single one of them!

One blatant example: They changed the "sower" from Jesus (which is what the Bible itself says) to the individual publisher. That is about as blatant a lie from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger as anything I have ever seen. And they order the witlesses to just believe everything they say? At least Raymond Franz is not going to be so easy to prove a liar as the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

if you check it whereami, there is no lying. Ray does not need to clarify anything. I find this sort of thing really surprising.

• wobble
    wobble

This accusation has come from a JW apologist who has by his own admission not fully read COC,and won't even accept a copy as a gift,does he/she deserve a reply even? from anybody? Why did this,trivial though it is, not surface years ago?

It is typical smear campaign stuff that does not address ANYTHING that Ray say's that exposes the WT as being what it is.

JW Apologists,you've got to laugh at 'em!!

Love

Wobble

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

wobble, I agree.

A simple explanation is that Gregerson disassociated himself and at that time disassocaition was not treated like disfellowshipping. So I don't see a fallacy when in his blog, Gregerson says he did not have any experience of disfellowshipping and shunning and therefore does not have a sour grapes attitiude and so people can ring and speak to him (I think he is trying to make himself accessible to JWs). And furthermore he and Ray are not contradicting thenselves.

• dinah
    dinah

I remember when Peter Gregerson disassociated. He was in my great-grandmother's congregation at the time.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The so called JW's who post on Topix are nothing more than disgruntled people who have been 'passed' over for consideration by their local elders.

If you read their posts you will see some of the most vile and hateful words directed towards every ex-JW who has the misfortune of either disagreeing with them or who has posted entire watchtower articles that show just how evil the GB is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit