"It's Snowing Like A Bast^rd"

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK
    Oh Gary.

I know what you mean and I could only wish. In this kind of cold, I'm minus the two below!

• garybuss
    garybuss

It was so cold here this morning that I saw one dog pushing another to get it started.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Its only 89º here in the Caribbean... Piña Colada & surf time...

Do not, please, do not let the green monster called ENVY get hold of your entrails... LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Kin, good for you! And you suck.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

LOL Min... I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET THE MONSTER GET HOLD OF YOU!!!!

Your weather SUCKS!!!!

In a couple of hours I will be at the beach with my girl for our evening walk... the sun tosses upon us his last orange smile... the surf pays homage to our tired feet... an ice-cold coconut awaits us at the end...

Want some?

NOW I SUCK BIG TIME! LOL

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Oh my god, what a disaster we had -THE SATELLITE DISH FILLED WITH SNOW AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TV!!!!

The horror of it all!

Then a total idiot (moi) got out the ladder, carried a homemade climbing pole up onto the very steep metal roof, tied off the end of the homemade climbing pole to a tree on the far side of the house to prevent it slipping off the ridge and catapaulting me off into oblivion, then climbed up this precarious contraption and cleaned off the dish.

Did I mention this was during the blizzard?

But it's a story with a happy ending - TV Reception returned!

S4

• minimus
    minimus

I still have no TV cable. They couldn't come to rehook it up until after XMas.

• DJK
    DJK
    I still have no TV cable. They couldn't come to rehook it up until after XMas.

Thats one of the top ten reasons "Why people go postal".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit