"It's Snowing Like A Bast^rd"

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So said a friend of mine who was driving. We are supposed to get another 10 to 12 inches of snow here. White out conditions are terrible here!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If he said this while talking to you on a cell phone, tell him to put the damn phone down and pay attention to the road.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey send some of that snow down here. Forecast is 72 and sunny for Christmas Day. Some of us want a snowy Christmas. Or at least a cold one.

• garybuss
    garybuss

We've had snow and cold here. My wife got 6 inches last night and I had 2 below this morning.

• Satanus
    Satanus

We've h^d ^bout a foot of the white stuff, here, ^nd it's still coming down, like ^ b^st^rd;) S

• Gregor
    Gregor

My wife got 6 inches last night

you're an honest man, Gary. Most guys would exaggerate....

...whoa, wait a minute. Maybe you did!

• wings
    wings

So, I'm from Colorado and I think I have seen it all.....BUT.....just experienced my first "ice storm". Wicked nasty...no power for three days....40 mph winds now blowing ice off the trees, slamming against the windows threatening to break through, trees popping like grenades and exploding limbs....a flipping war zone!!!

BAD ASS INDIANA WEATHER!!!!

-2 current temp....25 mph winds....40 wind gusts

wings (longing for a regular snow storm....3ft can't beat this)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you guys get it bad in New England

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just try going to Maine. It is a blizzard there--after they lost power for an ice storm last week. I wonder how many of them are still without electricity because of the ice storm, and now they have a blizzard to deal with. At least in the midwest you only have the blizzard.

I just hope it manages to cancel a few boasting sessions and put a crimp in field circus.

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Gary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit