...Do you Appreciate Life more?...

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..I`ve watched Jehovah`s Witness`s live and die for decades..They really seem to have a lack of appreciation,for the limited time they have on this earth.....And..Why should`nt they?..Jehovah`s Witness`s are going to live forever!.....There`s no rush to do anything.Except to get to the next Meeting,Assembly or get out in the Field Service.....Celebrations of almost any kind are avoided..Excelling at anything is discouraged..A death in the Congregation is no big deal.That person will be resurrected.....Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t have a hunger for life,because they`re stuck with it!..There`s no way out,unless you stop being a JW..If you stop being a JW,you loose your family and friends!..So basically,Jehovah`s Witness`s are Stuck with Living Forever!..LOL!!.............Now that you realize,that Your Life has an Expiration Date..Do you Appreciate Life more?.............................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• alamb
    alamb

Absolutely, every minute of it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

You are so right Outlaw. **sigh**

I sure do appreciate life more now. I just love it.

It is so frustrating being around JW's who are just waiting for death and destruction to come so they can live in fairyland and relax. It is ridiculous.

• gymbob
    gymbob

Absolutely! Plus, I have a better wife, house, and dog now.....

• free2beme
    free2beme

Not only to I appreciate life more, I appreciate the way life is all interconnected and respect that more too.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, OUTLAW!

It's taken 2 1/2 years away to get detoxified, but absence from the KH has not made my heart grow fonder toward my former life of 40-plus years. I find pleasure in the simplest things now, with no guilt or anxiety attached. Some used to call me a walking time bomb.

Now I'm as calm as a clam and as docile as a woolly baa lamb.

Years ago a little kid in the Hall said that 'pagans have peace.' Of course, the adults laughed at this precocious wisdom.

I hope, now that he's all grown up, that he's enjoying the "pagan peace" we here at JWD are wallowing in!

Thanks,

CoCo

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, I appreciate life more.

I'm more at peace.

I enjoy life more.

I celebrate more.

I relax more.

No more guilt.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I sooo do. Instead of some fabricated hope for a life to come later...I now love every minute. Even if that minute is bad, I am in it. It is "now" and I try my best to experience it all.

I find I am much more interested in life and people and now with time under my belt by being gone so long from the jw;s...I find forgiveness and help and authentic people that I am looking for. People I never expected existed outsides the prison walls of the jw's.

I wish you all the same.

Be careful there is a catch. What you do matters. What you pursue matters. It will all be here long before some doomsday Big A.

• chickpea
    chickpea

immensely more!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Well I've thrown all notions of marrying king david out the window. I love every single minute of my free life, i'm addicted to life. My attitude, outlook, very being have changed for the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit