Wrapping presents.

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I really do enjoy wrapping gifts almost as much as giving the gift. A little ribbon here, a decoration there :)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I work part time at a Gift Shop and we offer free gift wrapping .I get lots of practice this time of year . It is great at work because everything is at your finger tips .I can wrap pretty fast now and I still enjoy doing it . The last days before Christmas we get lots of men shoppers and they all come to our store because they know we will wrap for them .

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm hopelessly clueless when it comes to wrapping. Nina and my daughter, Jennie, are brilliant. I don't know, maybe it's a chick thing. But when I do it, it just looks god awful!

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Treble Clef..R to the A/to the P to the P/to the I N G/I like to Rap about Presents/Cause they`re all for me!!..Rock BananaTreble Clef......BravoBravoBravo...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• delilah
    delilah

I do too, Loubelle...as I wrap each gift, I imagine the looks on the faces of the reipients...the smiles, the "WOO-HOO's"....and it makes me smile..wrapping is definitely part of the spirit of giving....

• beksbks
    beksbks

I do too Lou. It's something of an artistic endeavor. But the real artistry starts this afternoon with the cooking!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Beks cooking is an art indeed, totally enjoy it too. I enjoy feeding people home cooked food.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Me too Lou!! The biggest obstacle to my art, is that I don't have enough eaters!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Best wrappers outside of Kanye and Eminim are the Swiss. SOOOO meticulous.

mtsgrad

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh I love it also! I especially like to give a gift inside of a useful object, a hatbox or any clever box, or a Chinese satin purse, or really anything. And I really love tying things in the ribbins. I bought a few tubes of mini round Xmas tree ornaments this year and I'll tie those in the ribbons.

This is the only time I do this...usually I am stuffing things in gift bags throughout the year. The gift bag is a life saver and truly a great invention!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit