Can loving/giving too much ruin a relationship?

by mtsgrad 41 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Then you weren't true soulmates. She could not be yours because her soul was connected to another man's. Her heart belonged to another who just happened coincidentally to be one who did not treat her well. Beks is right, you can't project your experience with this woman onto all women. There is no one formula that applies to either gender.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Elsewhere, you have always been one of the nicest guys on JWD. I apologize for inferring that you would be shallow. I guess I really meant that you might not have known enough about your former girl friend's mind to understand she was still much in love with this other guy. Just be your caring, nice self and eventually you are going to find someone who falls madly in love with you and just you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks,

I've always been a classic "nice guy".

Sadly it wasn't until I started to behave more "edgy" around women that I started to get much more attention.

Ladies,
    If you are tired to the bad-boys treating you badly, all you have to do is stop responding positively to them. Until then, guys will continue to do it... because it works to win your attention over the nice-guys.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

elsewhere

can you give me some lessons in treating em mean?

mtsgrad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

mts, we like you have some fire and be interesting. Don't be mean though. Imagine the edgy badboy who still manages to treat his lady like she's the only woman on earth. Now that's a winning combination.

• yknot
    yknot

Elsewhere

I've always been a classic "nice guy".

Sadly it wasn't until I started to behave more "edgy" around women that I started to get much more attention.

Edgy? ......hmmm or was it Assertive and Confident?

I think culture also comes into play too.... California and Yankee women don't put up with as much bravado as Southern women.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MTSgrad

elsewhere

can you give me some lessons in treating em mean?

mtsgrad

alt........ do you really want lessons?....

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

fhn

mts, we like you Thanks. I would say I am touched but as a mean guy can I? have some fire and be interesting.
    Try my best Don't be mean though. Imagine the edgy badboy who still manages to treat his lady like she's the only woman on earth. Now that's a winning combination.
    I cannot understand how to reconcile the two. I would give 100% to the woman I love. How can I be a bad boy too? This sounds like another thread........... Love the advice tho. mtsgrad

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

yknot

do we mean treat them mean in a certain room in the house?

a very nervous mtsgrad

• yknot
    yknot

yknot

do we mean treat them mean in a certain room in the house?

a very nervous mtsgrad

1. It is 'Mistress Yknot' 2. On all fours when you read my responses 3. Wherever I deem appropriate! 4. I want you to go home, cut off the central heat and only keep warm by fanning yourself with your soon to be ex-wife's hairdryer. Keep doing so until she is stark raving mad and freezing!...... 5. Thank me for my wise instruction. 6. You may now rise and depart.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Only women look good in dominatrix costumes

word..

tijkmo of the with elsewhere on the not understanding women who would rather be treated like crap than with affection but won't change from being 'nice' to being not nice cos he wouldn't want to be with women who would rather be treated that way class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit